Table of contents (1-11)
02. Users can always refuse to supply personal information. We may collect personal information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit This Website, register, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with any other Resources we may make available on This Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and or credit card information. Users may also, however, visit This Website anonymously. We will collect personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us and in no other way.
03. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of all personal information, including usernames, passwords, transaction information and any data stored on This Website. This Website is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for users.
04. We do NOT share, sell, trade, or rent users' personal information to third parties or anyone. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate This Website better or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
05. We may collect non-personal information about users whenever they interact with This Website. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer or system being used, and technical information about users' means of connection to This Website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar general information acquired to give us a better understanding of our users, customers, or visitors in general.
07. This Website may collect and use personal information for the following purposes: To improve customer service - Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and Resources provided on This Website. To improve This Website - We may use feedback provided to improve our products and services. To process payments - We may use the information provided about when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
08. This Website may also collect and use personal information for the following purposes: To send information that users have asked or agreed to receive. To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send information and updates pertaining to an order. The email address may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and or other requests. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via This Website.
09. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at This Website from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.